Thursday, November 26, 2009

Moving

Well, it's official. There is now a 'sold' sign outside my house. After the 'For sale' had been there for precisely 24 hours. We sold to our first viewers, who arrived before we even knew we were officially on the market. They seem like lovely people, I feel happy to leave the place in their care. They had a lot of respect for the original features, which is the main thing. Now we just need it to go through ok!

Off away soon to look at lots and lots of houses in a row from Yeadon to Dewsbury.

I'll have to change the title of my blog.

1 comment:

Yellow said...

That's just amazing. So fast. But I don't know anyone who wants a giant snail, though I did ask around at work for you.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I didn;t realise you were blogging again until I got it.