Brings back very happy memories. I have four babies, not quite so close in age as yours. And two are grown up now. They must be quite a handful. Lovely though.
I'm a thirty something Christian, Home Educating Wife and Mother ... and a Volunteer making sandwiches in the red light district in my spare time. I never, ever ever confine my thinking to anyone else's box!
Being ill has meant that I've finally started reading 'Deathly Hallows' which someone gave me a copy of months ago when it was released but I really couldn't be bothered with yet another 600 pages of Harry - so I just read the end ;-) I'm so flippin' bored now I've been in the house for a fortnight that when I'm sitting down but not asleep and the kids are otherwise occupied I've been reading whatever I can get my hands on. And actually it's ok, I'm getting into it.
Currently in Car CD Player:
Mamma Mia Soundtrack from the fabulous !! Meryl Streep film which I went to see twice - and I'm not a cinema person at all so that shows you I must have liked it!
2 comments:
Brings back very happy memories. I have four babies, not quite so close in age as yours. And two are grown up now. They must be quite a handful. Lovely though.
Thanks Isabel :-) Can't imagine having grown up kids!
Post a Comment