Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Saying Goodbye .. part one of many

Well tonight I went to a tutorial and said goodbye. To my tutor who got me through my BFC training and is an all round cool person, to some other students I've known for quite a while, and to the general experience of meeting with these women to talk about breastfeeding, mothering, and life in general.

It's after midnight, very late for me, and I'm not even attempting to go to bed. Too much rattling through the old grey matter.

2 comments:

Claire said...

We are really going to miss you guys.

Amanda said...

I've just found your blog again after many months of neglecting blog-world! I hope the move has gone well, and you are all happy in your new home. I know how you must have felt at the thought of moving away from the 'home-land' - after too many years down south I yearn after the Long Sands at Tynemouth!