My hairdresser has given me a Newcastle haircut. I look like a Geordie!!
I stepped out of the salon onto the streets of Newcastle and saw everyone else walking around looking just like me, wah aal looked the same, wah hairdress-aa's ah deed clev-aa like.
Pics to follow, sure there'll be some taken at some point over Christmas.
Just don't expect me to be wearing black and white and holding a bottle of brown ale!! Actually in case anyone stumbles over this and decides to take offence, I'm very pleased with my hair. There were some very attractive people in Eldon Square today. I look elegant in the same cultured way as Grey Street, the Tyne Bridge and the Quayside.
My favourite eating estbalishment in the universe is also in Newcastle... to give it a plug, it's Willi's on Clayton Road NE2 4RP, if you've never been and you live here, get there immediately! Or if you're visiting the region, make sure you don't leave without popping in. It's a coffee shop, independent of any huge chain and therefore with the personal touch such places have. It's open from about 8.30 am to late afternoon Mon-Sat. Go!!
Dad has also had his hair cut, just round the corner here, but they haven't turned him into a Mackem! He just looks the same as ever.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment