Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Changes

For anyone who knows me, or has been reading this up til now, no, you're not going mad! I have been right through my blog this morning and given the children pseudonyms.

I had great fun picking them! Hope you approve.

The main reason is that I forgot to tick the box saying that my blog should be hidden from search engines, and I discovered to my horror that googling my children's names brought it up. As you can probably tell from the content of some of my postings I have some sensitive family issues and so would prefer certain people in my past not to be able to find us and read about our lives. The box is now firmly ticked.

I also had to delete some of your comments, I'm really sorry!

Let me know if I've missed any names. Thanks.

3 comments:

Yellow said...

I am so dumb. I have just scrolled through the blog to see what name you gave your son, only when I was done I saw you'd put the names already on your profile. Duh! Cool choices.

Mam said...

Roflol! I chose his because if I'd had another boy I would've called him something very strongly Hebrew!
I chose the girls because in my head those names reflect their personalities, Martha is serious and responsible, Flossie is into clothes, shoes etc, Rosie is very cute :-)

Slimmer said...

Cool names :-)