TR is the cutest baby ever born. I'd probably better not put a picture up without permission so use your imaginations! Very black hair and lots of it from the Iranian side of her family, deep blue eyes, chubby cheeks, rosebud mouth, gorgeous skin, very alert and kind of pensive looking.... are you getting the idea?!
She was 9 lb and a half. Wow. Big T had to work hard to shove her out, but she came by herself in a straightforward fashion. Go Girl!
I fell in love with her the second I saw a photo on my phone, and triply so when I saw her just now at the hospital. It's funny, when you're close to the parents you can feel love for the bundle. Her pic is up already and I'd kill anyone out to hurt her. Even her name seems to ring in perfect poetry in my head.
It's nice to feel this way about someone else's baby and not jealous and broody - I couldn't've said that before I had Rosie, now I can feel genuinely happy and enjoy holding them and handing them back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's fantastic news. Red headed S told me at the school gate last night & she was beaming from ear to ear.
I saw Red Headed S this morning when I let people into my toddler group then did a runner (going back in half an hour to lock up!) I left her in charge of showing off the gorgeous photo I left there.
This reminds me of how I felt when you had your second baby Yellow, I came into your lounge and she was in her pram and she was absolutely gorgeous, and I could think of nothing else for ages!
Thanks, she's still georgeous, even though she's five now. Time flies.
Post a Comment