Well, you now would almost not recognise my house. Apart from the computer table which I still haven't had the courage to tackle. Oh and my bedroom, but don't worry about that, I'm not letting anyone in to see it!
Not sure about this tidying and cleaning lark. I end up shouting at the kids all day 'I've spent all this time tidying and you don't care you've just dumped your pencil there, blah blah blah, rant rant......' Isaiah in particular hates the house tidy. He's a creature of habit and like things familiar. He's begged several times to be allowed to mess it all up.
I accidently took two tablets instead of one on Sunday, and since then my brain has been, hmmmm how do I put it? Somewhat foggy. Unfortunately the kids take their cue from me so things are all a bit porridgy here.
My new friend from Redcar is coming with her 4 home educated children in a few minutes. We're all very excited. That's if I can see her through the fog of course. Rosie is currently asleep on my knee, in her coat and shoes, which she loves and keeps putting on with help from whichever of the older three she can persuade - 'Me tote! Me doos! On!'. Said older three are in Isaiah and Flossie's room, messing it up just on time for our guests of course.
Anyone know how to fix a piano with keys that stick? I don't want to pay best part of £100 to get someone out, it only cost me £25 to buy the stoopid piano itself and that was five years ago. Cost more than that to get it here! But it's useless as bottom F G A and B stay down when pressed. I tried opening it up and fiddling of course (always an exciting thing to do looking in a piano) to no avail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've emailed my little sister to see if she has any suggestions for the piano.
Try not to stress with the kids messing the house. Could you make tidying up part of your home-ed routine. My kids love it when I set the timer to do a 5 minute room rescue, and TJ loves doind 27 fling boogies with me. I give them 5 pence for each tidying session, and it goes in their piggy bank. Then we do a trip to the sweet shop to spend their pennies.
Post a Comment