Clare tagged me, so here goes.
1. I've had my pic taken with Tony Hadley's arm around me, will scan and upload it if I ever find it again. Pretty bluuurrggghhh I'll admit.
2. We don't know who my Grandma's mum's dad is, she was a maid in some big house he knocked her up then dumped her, so I could be descended from some rich bloke with the morals of an alleycat.
3. My lounge has appeared in the Daily Mirror. Wondering whether to explain or to leave you imagining I live in some ideal home ... think I'll leave you wondering, far more glamourous that way ;-)
4. I've wanted to be everything from a nurse to a teacher to a librarian to a chef when I finally grow up and get a job, for now home ed is so new and consuming I've stopped thinking about it.
5. I've driven all the way to Milan.
6. I have only ever slept with one man, I was a late bloomer then met dad very young. I don't regret this and certainly have no plans to change it (sighs of relief if he reads this then!)
7. I absolutely love having four children and attachment parenting .... but I won't be having any more. My PND was so bad after the fourth that I decided I couldn't risk doing that to dad or the older kids again and so when she was 15 months had my tubes tied. Sometimes I feel broody when I see a tiny baby, but I don't regret my decision for a minute.
8. Just one more, will try to make it interesting. Hummmmm. Ok, in my mad youth about four years ago I sang live in a pub with my Guitar. Cringe at the memory but hey I got up and did it.
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
And can I add here I'm fairly new in the blogging universe so have to add some folk I don't know very well, if you don't like being tagged just ignore it!
I’ll be tagging…
Yellow
Mel
Jo
Denise
Suze
Sorry, had to give up! Everyone else I read is already on Clare's list, or else they're someone I've barely even left a comment on or whatever so would feel a bit cheeky. Well anyway you five you've been tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment