Monday, January 12, 2009

'Big' News

I have put on a stone! Yippee, finally managed it. I am finally 'normal', my BMI is now 20.4, and my size six jeans barely do up.... the clue that sent me to the scales.

I can now get some size eights. Oh and stand up and talk to people feeling like a proper person, not half a person.

I'm definitely pear shaped, T reckoned I was but it's hard to tell when there's no weight anywhere, this new stone is all on my lower half! There's not all that much difference round my waist, size sixes still will do up if I breathe in. It's all on my thighs, getting them pulled up is far harder :-)))

We're plodding on trying to exercise, I'll have to try not to lose weight agan but just sort of tone it up.

Off to make tea ;-)

No comments: