Saturday, January 3, 2009

Endless Clutter

Martha is getting a new bed. This involves ..... clearing out the built in cupboards under her current bed, finding space for all the stuff under there since New Bed has no storage, clearing out my cupboards to find room for all her stuff, and last but definitely not least clearing out my room because the mattress from Old Bed is going on a bed frame in my room for Rosie, replacing the smaller cot we have next to our bed with its side off, that she never ever sleeps on but it stops her falling out of bed and its mattress is handy for flinging stuff on, eg books for reading in bed, mothers day cards from first thing in the morning on mothers day 2007 and 2008, coats, blankets, new clothes from H and M, red tissue paper (?), small plastic coat hangers ..... 2 years worth all therefore needing more clearing out.......

....... as those of you who have met me will know, my house is chocca full of clutter and I'm hardly Mrs Ideal Home.

I'm Fed Up Now Officially! I've made a hole in it, I'm off out. To the pub, to watch football. Pah!

No comments: