

The Metro Centre is officially bigger than the Trafford Centre. I just googled it after an argument with my mother in law. We've just got back from three days with the in laws, they live in Cheshire, and according to the mother in law it couldn't be because nothing in the North East is ever better in any way than anything in her native Manchester.
It was blatantly obvious to me, I have to say. It just isn't as big! My feet didn't ache as much.
I won't be mentioning to the mother in law that the Metro Centre is smelly, dirty, the toilets unserviced and filthy, you can't breathe in there and it's just generally not very nice, I live down the road from it but haven't been for a year - I tend to avoid it as I can't stand the place, whereas the Trafford Centre is well designed, beautiful, clean and a pleasure to walk around .... that would hardly help my argument! We'll just focus on the fact that I was right, the Metro Centre is in fact bigger.

No comments:
Post a Comment