Sunday, December 9, 2007

Busy busy busy...




I've neglected my blog over the past couple of days, I've been very busy and a bit poorly. So to catch up... on Friday Martha and Isaiah were both off school so came along to the Christingle with Rosie, and we saved one for Florence which she lit then ate at home.











My friend A has very good taste in shoes - they are the same as mine.













That's me on the left!


On Friday evening we had our NCT AGM which went on far too late, Dad was not amused when I staggered in at 11.30, especially since I had to get up early to drive to Leeds on Saturday for a counselling study day. Leeds should have been great but I felt yucky, was coming down with a bug. I still managed to enjoy meeting with so many other breastfeeding counsellors and the training was much needed. After staggering home I just wanted to fall into bed.

Today has been much better I had a lush bath (that is - a bath with a product from Lush in it!) this morning then went to my very good friend's house for lunch. After that we put up the Christmas tree, Woo-hoo! Pics of that alter - I took them with a film camera, remember them? ;-))

2 comments:

Yellow said...

I remember helping make those with you in your church hall last year. Or was it the year before? The kids look very proud of them.

Mam said...

Hello there! I just posted a comment on your sister's blog and one from you pinged up at the same time something about cranberries! Yes we always have at least as much fun making Christingles, it turns into a social event in itself when we need 100 with supa dupa efficiency thrown in, this year we only did 30 as church isn't having a service just toddlers.