Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finally Got Around To Blogging...

... And about time too! I usually document almost everything by emailing my mate along the road.

Where to start? Today we went to church, but as per usual my morning was spent out in the creche. Not for 13 month old Rosie today, oh no she was fast asleep on Dad's chest for the sermon despite its 110 decibels :-))) Nope - today I was checking that 7 year old Isaiah behaved in Sunday school - and being in creche meant I could peer through the glass door. Not that he's got behavioral problems, he's just a normal 7 year old boy, and likes to remind us of the fact regularly! all quiet on the behaviour front today..

Friends came for lunch and a good time was had by all ... especially when their 14 year old reminded me of how my poor old piano should be played .. the first time for donkey's real music has been made here. Then on with the weekly grind of homework and Sunday night ritual of cheese toasties. Feeling rather christmassey I decided to crack open the Baileys, drank a thimbleful, and am feeling rather sleepy as a result. Just can't take it since number 4 was born :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Hazel

Good for you, making a start on your blog! Looking forward to reading more :-)

Fiona

keer said...

Hazel - Great blog :-) However I do wonder how you find the time - hehe! Look forward to the next installment -

Adios - Hugs Mate -

Robin xoxo

Yellow said...

Fantastic that you have a blog. Can't wait to read your musings.