
Gosh the last few days have been busy. I've gone from being completely unsorted to almost done, phewee!
I can't take the credit for most of it though, my friend C came round and wrapped most of the stuff for me, what a star! She will be amply rewarded, I shan't say any more incase she reads this :-)
I also sent out cards, only to the folk who I keep in touch with by snail mail in such a fashion once a year. People I see or hear from more often know I want them to have a nice time over the holidays and don't need a card to keep in touch - so for anyone reading who is thinking of being offended with me - get over it! ;-) Happy Christmas. I like cards actually, its just that, in case no-one's noticed, I have four children and don't have time.
Anyhoo to get back to my original point, I feel lighter than air, I'm so relieved. My kids finish school tomorrow, I'm free to chill a bit with them. I made the most of today by meeting my friend M in Starbucks. last chance for a cranberry and orange muffin until they come out again next Christmas.
Confession time - I'm really not at all struck on Starbuck's coffee. When I go there I drink tea.
Another thing which is nearly a wrap is Rosie's walking, she did five steps in a row today. Go girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment