Monday, January 21, 2008

Few Days Out

Out of routine life, that is! I haven't posted for a few days because I've had that horrible sick bug that's been going around, and for a few days could think of nothing but sick, and no-one wants to read that!



I managed to get creative whilst recuperating and I turned some worn out terry square nappies into booster pads, embroidered with a Christian Fish and covered in purple fleece. Perfect for Rosie to wee and poo all over :-))) Maybe I got a bit carried away but hey it was nice to get back 'in the zone'. Also it feels good to use my current craze for real nappies to use some of what I've already got rather than importing yet more stuff into the house, and spending yet more money on things we can manage without.









Flossie lost her first tooth. My baby is growing up.

Only other exciting thing was that we tried a new church, a plant of Jesmond Parish Church, Holy Trinity Gateshead. It was great, we shall visit again.

No comments: