Thursday, January 10, 2008

Toddler Group Queen

Well, Isaiah practically had to be carried into school on Tuesday. Joy. Plus we were running late so I had no makeup, wet hair and hadn't cleaned my teeth to converse with the staff :-)))

However it settled down and he was fine, I think. It's an ongoing thing. He and Martha both hate a new long term supply teacher though, who has moved him away from all his friends in class.

This week I am the toddler group queen. I am the sidekick for two toddler groups, I am a very good sidekick but don't like the responsibility of being the head honcho. M's car isn't working and T is poorly, so I'm running them both for now. What a superstar and hero I am. Actually I don't mind at all - it's the responsibility in a long term way I don't like, kind of planning stuff, being responsible if the whole thing goes to the dogs and no-one ever comes etc. now Rosie is a bit more independent putting out a few toys and reading a story aren't difficult.

Last night I went to what was supposedly my last ever tutorial, hmmmm, we shall see. I like tutorials. It was way out in the sticks in a converted barn, lovely house, I am very jealous now :-)

Oh dear. Isaiah has just wandered in saying 'I know Santa isn't real' - he's found the rest of the packet of sweets that Santa used a few of to put in their cup thingy on the tree. Time for more subterfuge. How about 'If Santa had had that many sweets he would have given you them'?!

No comments: