The highlight has to be seeing Dad's new niece who was over from Belfast, she's seven weeks old. Her three big cousins were her adoring fans and slaves, Rosie just thought it was all hilarious!
Moving on, on the way home we revisited the Doctor Who exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester - it was fantastic! so is the rest of the museum, and apart from the exhibition and parking it's all free. Well worth a look. It's very similar to the Discovery Museum in Newcastle, the experimenty games area is a bit smaller but the experiments are different so they held my kids attention, and the rest of the museum is much bigger and in my opinion more interesting.
New Year's Day was lovely and chilled out, in the evening I did a breastfeeding visit. I've had another one today and am doing one on Saturday. This morning we went to see 'Alvin and the Chipmonks' which the kids thought was *absolutely hilarious*. Probably not worth the £30 parking fine I incurred though :-( The roof box was still on the Touran so I couldn't get into the cinema carpark because of its 2m max headroom. In a last minute panic I dumped the car across the road in the open air carpark over the road, but discovered I only ahd enough change for one hour at the ticket machine, and I decided to risk it..... you can guess the rest. Unfortunately as I came back the ticket bloke was there beeping his machine next to my car, I hoyed the kids in the car faster than ever before and drove off in a flurry of stress and panic leaving him standing there but undoubtably he got all my details, I expect a luurrvely letter will be on my mat in a couple of days. Even worse.. it'll be addressed to dad since he's the registered keeper. Gulp.

No comments:
Post a Comment